included in the rate:
. transfer from and to the airport (with private vehicle)
. electricity, gas and water* consumes
. housekeeping twice a week with bath-towel changing (linen changing once a week)
. WiFi private hotspot with internet connection*
. 24h Concierge services
. sheets and towels
. safe box
. hair dryer, first aid kit, quick sewing kit and iron
. mobile phone (with Cape Verdean number and free calling for concierge service)
. guest information book (with infos, maps, restaurants, excursions and activities tips)
. baby-cot, baby high chair, baby bathtub, changing-matt and beach toys (on request)
. beach towels
Smoking inside the apartments is prohibited. Our smoking friends are asked to use the terraces and the external landing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For confirmation of booking a deposit of 30% of the total cost of stay is required.
The deposit must be paid within 5 days of pre-confirmation by either of these methods:
a) by bank transfer to our European account;
b) by PayPal;
c) by credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- The outstanding balance of your stay will be taken at the check-in by cash payment in Euros or local currency, by bank transfer to our European account, by PayPal or by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard).
- No other currency or checks will be accepted.
- We recommend traveling with Euros, with are generally accepted across the country and in the banks in exchange for local currency. The local banks accepts Visa and MasterCard for cash withdrawals. ATMs operate 24 hours a day on the island.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION:
Cancellation, modification or no-show:
- cancellation within 60 days prior to your arrival date will be entitle you to a refund of the deposit with a reduction of 10 € for administration fees;
- cancellation less than 60 days prior to your arrival date will result in loss of deposit.
- If the cancelled booking can be resold, a full refund of the deposit will be made, so please advice us in any case.
Late arrival or early departure due to cancellations or changes made by flight companies:
- in such an event, the flight company would provide accommodation and board, and therefore you would be liable for payment for any unused nights booked.
Check-out in advance of the dates booked:
- in the event of an emergency (illness, injury or serious family problems in your home country), unused nights will not be charged for.
- If you decide to change your program for reason not associated with the apartment conditions or our services, unused nights will be charged for, with a reduction of 20 € per night.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIME:
Check-in: from 14h00 – Check–out: until 12h00.
Subject to availability and on request, you can have the apartment available earlier or later.
VISA AND TOURIST TAX:
For the entrance in Cape Verde a Tourist Visa is required, it can be issue by the Embassy of Cape Verde in your country of origin or simply can be done upon arrival at any international airport of Cape Verde (thus including Boa Vista). The cost is 25 € per person.
Starting from 1st May 2013 (due to law 23/8/2012) the government of Cape Verde will charge a Tourist Tax of 220 Cve (2 €) per person and per night, for all persons over 16 years. The hotel acts only as an intermediary in this process.
TRANSFER FROM AND TO THE AIRPORT
In your correspondence with regard to your booking, please don’t forget to mention an up-to-date time of your arrival at Boa Vista’s airport, so that we can arrange for your transfer, by car, to your apartment. You will find our driver with the signboard “BookingBoavista” waiting for you at the airport.
In case of change of arrival time, this service will only be guarantee if we are notified of said change at the following numbers: +238.9983232 (Ayana) or +238.9913336 (Cris). WhatsApp & Viber also available. On departure we shall arrange your transfer to airport.